Vitamins are vital nutrients consisting of organic compounds and play a pivotal role in proper functioning of body and cell growth and maintenance. Hence, Vitamins in form of pills or supplements are recommended when adequate quantities are not obtained through diet or properly utilized. Vitamins are available in form of capsules, regular tablets, chewable tablets and oral liquid.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Vitamins
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Vitamins||1mg||60 Pills||$99.00||
|Generic Vitamins||1mg||30 Pills||$49.00||
Vitamins Action Mechanism
Vitamins play an important role in wide range of metabolic processes either functioning as catalyst or coenzymes. Different Vitamins execute its action through different action metabolism that depends upon its type and biochemical processes.
Consult your medical professional before taking Vitamins, as its dosage depends upon your age, gender, diet and clinical condition. The usual recommended dosage of Vitamins is one tablet per day and generally taken with a glass of water.
Do not take Vitamins if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or supplements and other medications,
- Suffer from any health complications such as diabetes and hypertension,
- Experience any adverse reactions or potential health risks.
Vitamins Side Effects
Vitamins do not cause any serious health complications when taken as prescribed. But, common side effects that may occur include
- Headache and unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth,
- Stomach upset and stomach pain or cramps.
While serious side effects of Vitamins that require urgent medical help include
- Severe allergic manifestations such as troubled breathing, itching or hives and swelling of face, throat or lips.