Protonix is an anti acidity medication used to treat wide range of stomach diseases such as zollinger-ellison syndrome, gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), erosive esophagitis and inflammation of esophagus. Protonix contains Prantopozole as the active ingredient to treat acid production in stomach.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Protonix
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Protonix Action Mechanism
Protonix belongs to proton pump inhibitor (PPI) class of drugs and acts by covalently binding to (H+, K+)-ATPase enzyme system present on surface of gastric parietal cell and suppresses the final step of gastric acid production. Irrespective of stimulus, Protonix also results in inhibition of both basal and stimulated gastric acid secretion.
Consult your medical professional before taking Protonix as its dosage depends upon the severity and type of disease. The recommended Protonix dosage is 40 mg per day for 7 to 10 days intravenously, for gastro esophageal reflux disease with history of erosive esophagitis and usually taken without food.
Avoid Protonix if you
- Are allergic to any of its medication
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have low blood magnesium (hypomagnesaemia)
- Suffer from liver ailments or liver failure
Protonix Side Effects
Common side effects of Protonix include
- Headache, diarrhea and nausea or vomiting
- Dry mouth and stomach gas or pain
While serious side effects of Protonix include
- Fever, sore throat and weakness or tiredness
- Redness or blistering of mouth and unusual bruising
- Yellowing of eyes and skin