Paracetamol is a pain killer medication used to treat headache, toothaches, muscle or back pain, fever, mild arthritis and cold. Paracetamol is chemically known as acetaminophen and is usually available in form of tablets for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Paracetamol
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Paracetamol||500mg||90 Pills||$99.00||
|Generic Paracetamol||500mg||60 Pills||$75.00||
|Generic Paracetamol||500mg||30 Pills||$49.00||
Paracetamol Action Mechanism
The exact action mechanism of Paracetamol is not fully understood, but is found to relieve pain through inhibiting synthesis of prostaglandins in central nervous system. Paracetamol found to reduce fever by acting on temperature-regulating centre present in brain.
Consult your medical professional before taking Paracetamol, as its dosage depends upon your age, severity of your clinical condition, other medications you might be using and any medical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Paracetamol for treatment of pain in adults is 325 mg to 650 mg every 4 to 6 hours taken orally or 1000 mg every 6 to 8 hours taken rectally.
Do not take Paracetamol if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or alcoholic,
- Suffer from deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme (G6PD), liver or kidney impairment, diabetes or phenylketonuria (PKU).
Paracetamol Side Effects
Common side effects of Paracetamol include
- Headache or nausea,
- Stomach upset or stomach pain.
While serious side effects of Paracetamol include
- Breathing problems, unusual weakness or tiredness and fever,
- Unusual bleeding or bruising, yellowing of skin or eyes or sore throat,
- Trouble in passing urine or change in amount of urine expelled,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as skin rash, itching or hives and swelling of face, lips or tongue.