Nexium is an anti-acidity medication used to treat wide range of stomach complications and also relieve symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing and persistent cough, prevent ulcers, acid reflux and cancer of esophagus. Nexium contains Esomeprazole as the active ingredient and available in form of form of capsules and oral suspension.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Nexium
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Nexium Action Mechanism
Nexium belongs to class of proton pump inhibitor and acts by suppressing gastric acid secretion through specific inhibition of H+/K+-ATPase enzyme system in gastric parietal cell. As a result, Nexium blocks the final step in acid production and reduces gastric acidity caused due to stomach inflammation.
Consult your medical professional before taking Nexium as its dosage depends on your clinical condition and severity of disease. Nexium is usually recommended to be taken at least one hour before meal with a full glass of water and generally prescribed for 4 to 8 weeks only.
Do not take Nexium if you
- aAre pregnant or breast feeding,
- Suffer from any medical complications such as liver diseases, heart ailments or hypomagnesaemia,
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components.
Nexium Side Effects
Common side effects of Nexium include
- Diarrhea or constipation and stomach pain,
- Headache and nausea.
While serious side effects of Nexium include
- Uneven heart rate, jittery or choking feeling,
- Jerking muscle movements and seizures or convulsions,
- Muscle cramps or muscle weakness,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as skin rash and swelling of face or lips.