Multivitamins are combinations of various vitamins that are normally present in naturally occurring foods. Multivitamins are usually recommended for individuals who require extra vitamins or are unable to properly utilize the vitamins obtained through diet. Multivitamins are generally used to treat various health complications associated with pregnancy, improper nutrition, illness and digestive disorders caused due to deficiencies of various vitamins.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Multivitamins
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Multivitamins||1mg||60 Pills||$99.00||
|Generic Multivitamins||1mg||30 Pills||$49.00||
Multivitamins Action Mechanism
Since, Multivitamins are packed with various a number of different vitamins, their action of mechanism also differ. A vitamin executes its action depending on its type or nature (water soluble or fat soluble) and their biochemical function. Multivitamins are easily metabolized in body and functions as coenzymes or catalyst for various biochemical reactions.
Consult your medical professional before taking Multivitamins, as its dosage depends upon clinical condition, gender, age, diet and medical history, if present. The usual recommended Multivitamins dosage is one tablet per day and prescribed to be taken with a glass of water.
Do not take Multivitamins if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other medications,
- Suffer from liver ailments, stomach or intestinal complications, phenylketonuria and pernicious anemia,
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or consume alcohol.
Multivitamins Side Effects
Common side effects of Multivitamins include
- Headache, Constipation and diarrhea,
- Stomach upset and unusual or unpleasant taste in mouth.
While serious side effects of Multivitamins include
- Stomach upset for long time, severe dizziness and trouble breathing,
- Severe allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching or hives and swelling of face, throat, tongue or lips.