Methotrexate is an anti-cancer and generally used to treat various cancers such as leukemias, lymphomas, breast cancer, lung cancer, head and neck cancers. Methotrexate is also used to treat medical conditions such as psoriasis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Methotrexate
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Methotrexate Action Mechanism
Methotrexate in cancer treatment acts through allosterically inhibiting dihydrofolate reductase and inhibiting DNA and RNA synthesis. While in rheumatoid arthritis treatment, Methotrexate inhibits purine metabolism enzymes either by accumulating adenosine or inhibiting T cell activation.
Consult your medical professional before taking Methotrexate, as its dosage depends upon your clinical condition and responsivess to medication. Methotrexate is usually recommended once or twice a week and is strictly recommended not to take on daily basis.
Do not take Methotrexate if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or poses any other allergies,
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, alcoholic or planning for radiation treatment,
- Have medical complications such as liver diseases, low blood cell counts or weak immune system.
Methotrexate Side Effects
Common side effects of Methotrexate include
- Dizziness or drowsiness,
- Nausea and loss of appetite.
While serious side effects of Methotrexate include
- Difficulty in breathing, weakness or tiredness or fainting spells,
- Skin rash, peeling of skin and yellow coloring of skin or eyes,
- Sore throat, mouth and throat ulcers or vision changes,
- Black or tarry stools and blood in urine.