Imitrex is a pain killer medication generally used to treat migraine headaches. Imitrex contains sumatriptan as its active component and is usually available in form of injection, nasal spray and tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Imitrex
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Imitrex||100mg||30 Pills||$249.00||
Imitrex Action Mechanism
Imitrex act as 5-HT 1D agonist and hence, believed to execute its action through mimicking the effects of serotonin (a brain chemical) in a small subset of cells. Imitrex thereby causes blood vessels around brain to constrict and helps in relieving migraine pain.
Consult your medical professional before taking Imitrex, as its dosage depends upon your tolerance and effectiveness of the medication, other medicines you might be taking and any clinical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Imitrex ranges from about 25 mg to100 mg, taken at first sign of migraine attack.
Do not take Imitrex if you
- Smoke or gone through menopause or are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Are allergic to any of its components or other medications,
- Suffer from kidney or liver problems, hypertension, diabetes, hypercholesterolemia, depression and epilepsy,
- Have a history of heart ailments, certain blood vessel conditions or seizures.
Imitrex Side Effects
Common side effects of Imitrex include
- Headache, nausea, vomiting or dizziness,
- Feeling hot or cold and mild tingling sensation in skin,
- Vomiting, burning and numbness or redness.
While serious side effects of Imitrex include
- Sudden severe headache and pain in your jaw, neck, throat, arm or shoulder,
- Sudden numbness or weakness, seizures or confusion,
- Problems in vision, speech or balance, bloody diarrhea and severe stomach pain.