Ibuprofen is a pain killer medicine used to treat pain or inflammation caused by headache or migraine, dental pain, fever, painful monthly periods, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Ibuprofen belongs to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) class of drugs and is available in form of capsules, chewable tablets, tablets, oral drops or suspensions.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Ibuprofen
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Ibuprofen||600mg||40 Pills||$69.00||
Ibuprofen Action mechanism
Ibuprofen acts through inhibiting production of both types of cyclooxygenase enzymes (COX-1 and COX-2), thereby inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. Ibuprofen executes antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity through inhibiting COX-2 enzyme and inhibition of unwanted effects on platelet aggregation and GI mucosa through inhibiting COX-1 enzyme.
Consult your medical professional before taking Ibuprofen, as its dosage depends upon your medical condition, other medications you might be using and any clinical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Ibuprofen for dysmenorrheal is 200 mg - 400 mg taken orally for every 4 to 6 hours. While, ibuprofen dosage for treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis is 400 mg - 800 mg taken orally for every 6 to 8 hours.
Do not take Ibuprofen if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other medications,
- Smoke or drink alcohol or are pregnant or breastfeeding or recently undergone surgery,
- Suffer from kidney or liver problems, heart complications, hypertension, diabetes, bleeding or stom ach problems (or have a history of stomach or intestinal complications) and asthma.
Ibuprofen Side effects
Common side effects of Ibuprofen include
- Headache, diarrhea or constipation and dizziness,
- Blurred vision and skin rash or itching or stomach upset.
While serious side effects of Ibuprofen include
- Shortness of breath, chest pain and severe tingling or numbness,
- Bruising skin, muscle weakness and convulsions or jaundice.