Femara is an oral anti-cancer medication used to treat and prevent certain types of breast cancer in postmenopausal women that grow under influence of estrogen hormone. Femara contains Letrozole as its active component and is generally available in form of tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Femara
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Femara Action Mechanism
Femara executes its action through competitively and reversibly binding to heme group present on cytochrome P450 unit, thereby preventing aromatase enzyme from estrogen production. Femara thus, indirectly blocks estrogen production and is found to be effective for breast cancer treatment.
Consult your medical professional before taking Femara, as its dosage depends upon your clinical condition, response to treatment and medical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Femara in adults is 2.5 mg tablet taken once a day on daily basis and usually without regard to meals.
Do not take Femara if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or poses any other allergies,
- Suffer from severe medical complications such as liver diseases and osteoporosis,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant), breastfeeding or premenopausal women.
Femara Side Effects
Common side effects of Femara include
- Headache, nausea, dizziness or fatigue,
- Fluid retention and hot flashes or night sweats,
- Weight gain and pain in bone, back, joint or muscle.
While serious side effects of Femara include
- Difficulty in breathing, chest pain and unusual weakness or tiredness,
- Severe pain or swelling in legs and bone fracture,
- Vaginal bleeding and severe allergic reactions such as skin rash, itching or hives, etc.