A tetracycline antibiotic medication, Doxycycline is used to treat various bacterial infections such as periodontitis, gonorrhea infections of dental, skin, respiratory tract and Chlamydia. Doxycycline is also used in treatment of malaria, Lyme disease, acne and certain sexually transmitted infections and is available in form of capsules or tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Doxycycline
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Doxycycline Action Mechanism
Doxycycline acts through terminating translational process, thereby inhibiting protein synthesis. Hence, Doxycycline slows down the bacterial growth and allows our immune system to destroy infecting bacteria.
Consult your medical professional before taking Doxycycline as its dosage depends upon your age, severity of disease and any clinical history, if present. The usual recommended Doxycycline dosage for various bacterial infections is 100 mg to 200 mg per day for up to 7-14 days in adults. While Doxycycline dosage for treatment of malaria in adults is 100 mg per day.
Do not take Doxycycline if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from medical complications such as kidney or liver ailments and frequent yeast infections.
Doxycycline Side Effects
Common side effects of Doxycycline include
- Headache, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting,
- Skin rash and vaginal itching or discharge,
- Sore throat, stomach upset or stomach cramps.
While serious side effects of Doxycycline include
- Severe headache, flu symptoms and dizziness,
- Loss of appetite, fast heart rate and bloody or watery diarrhea,
- Body aches, joint pain, jaundice and severe skin reactions.