Diflucan is an anti fungal medication, primarily used to treat yeast infections of vagina and is also used for infections of peritonitis urinary tract, pneumonia and throat. Diflucan contains fluconazole as active ingredient and is available in form of powder (for oral suspension), tablets (for oral administration) and sterile solution (for intravenous use).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Diflucan
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Diflucan Action Mechanism
Diflucan works by inhibiting synthesis of ergosterol (present in cell wall of yeast and other fungi), thereby maintaining its effect and causing cell death. Diflucan is also found to inhibit transformation of blastospores into invasive mycelial form in Candida albicans.
Consult your medical professional before taking Diflucan dosage and also tell about your medical condition and clinical history. Recommended dosage of Diflucan for Vaginal Infections is 150 mg per day taken orally, while for Oral and Esophageal Infections is 200 mg for first day followed by 100 mg per day.
Consult your Doctor before taking Dilfucan as in some cases it is found to cause
- Hepatic injury
- Dermatologic manifestations.
- Occasional dizziness or seizures
Diflucan Side Effects
Common side effects of Diflucan include
- headache, dizziness and unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth
- mild stomach pain, diarrhea or stomach upset
While serious side effects of Diflucan include
- flu symptoms such as fever, chills, nausea and body pain
- upper stomach pain, loss of appetite or jaundice
- dark urine, clay-colored stools, bleeding, unusual weakness or seizures