Diclofenac is a pain killer medication used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis, migraine attack and acute or long-term treatment of mild to moderate pain. Diclofenac belongs to non-steroidal anti inflammatory drug (NSAID) class of drugs and is usually available in form of delayed release tablets, immediate release tablets and extended release tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Diclofenac
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
|Generic Diclofenac||100mg||90 Pills||$75.00|
|Generic Diclofenac||100mg||60 Pills||$59.00|
|Generic Diclofenac||100mg||30 Pills||$45.00|
Diclofenac Action Mechanism
The exact action mechanism of Diclofenac is not known, but is found to execute its various functions such as antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory action through inhibiting cyclooxygenase (COX) enzymes. Hence, Diclofenac inhibits prostaglandin synthesis and also found to inhibit bacterial DNA synthesis.
Consult your medical professional before taking Diclofenac, as its dosage depends upon your clinical condition, other medications you might be using and medical history, if present. The usual recommended Diclofenac dosage in adults for treatment of most conditions is 100-200 mg per day and usually prescribed to be taken with food.
Do not take Diclofenac if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other medications,
- Suffer from Liver or Kidney ailments, heart complications, hypertension and asthma,
- Have history of stomach or intestinal problems such as ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Diclofenac Side Effects
Common side effects of Diclofenac include
- Diarrhea, constipation, dizziness and headache,
- Nervousness, stomach upset or pain,
- Mild heartburn and skin rash or itching.
While serious side effects of Diclofenac include
- Shortness of breath, chest pain or coughing up blood,
- Muscle weakness or bruising, chills or seizures,
- Bloody or tarry stools, dark urine and severe skin reactions.