Creon is a digestive medication used to treat certain medical conditions such as cystic fibrosis, chronic inflammation of pancreas and blockage of pancreatic ducts that lacks digestive enzymes. Creon contains a combination of three enzymes namely lipase, protease and amylase also known as pancrelipase and available in form of tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Creon
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Creon Action Mechanism
Creon executes its action through breaking down of fats, proteins and starches in small intestine respectively by lipase, protease and amylase components of pancrelipase. Lipase present in Creon hydrolyzes fats into glycerol and fatty acids. While, amylase converts starches into dextrins and sugars and protease present in Creon converts proteins into proteoses and derived substances.
Consult your medical professional before taking Creon, as its dosage depends upon your medical condition and degree of fat content and steatorrhea in your diet. Creon is an oral medication and usually recommended to be taken with regards to meals.
Do not take Creon if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or pork,
- Suffer from serious medical complications,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding.
Creon Side Effects
Common side effects of Creon include
- Diarrhea or constipation and bloating or gas,
- Nausea or vomiting and stomach pain or upset,
- Greasy stools or rectal irritation.
While serious side effects of Creon include
- Difficulty in breathing,
- Severe allergic reactions such as swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat, itching or hives.