Cleocin is a prescription antibiotic medication used to treat various bacterial infections. Cleocin belongs to lincosamide class of drugs and is generally available in form of capsules (75 mg, 150 mg and 300 mg) and as oral solution.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Cleocin
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Cleocin Action Mechanism
Cleocin executes its action as an inhibitor of protein synthesis in bacteria, thereby ceasing bacterial growth and reproduction. Cleocin attacks bacterial RNA preventing formation of proteins, ceasing the spread of infection and thus, resulting in bacterial death.
Consult your medical professional before taking Cleocin as its dosage depends upon your medical history, other medications you might be taking and the type and severity of infection. The usual recommended dose of Cleocin for mild to moderate infection is 150 mg to 300 mg taken every 6 hours. While Cleocin dosage for more severe infections include 300 mg to 450 mg for every 6 hours.
Do not take Cleocin if you
- Are pregnant (or thinking to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Suffer from kidney or liver diseases, colitis and frequent yeast infections.
Cleocin Side Effects
Common side effects of Cleocin include
- Nausea or vomiting, sore throat and joint pain,
- Changes in bowel habits, mild skin rash and vaginal itching.
While serious side effects of Cleocin include
- Flu symptoms such as fever and chills or body pain,
- Unusual bruising or bleeding or skin sores and peeling,
- Jaundice and watery or bloody diarrhea.