Claritin is an antihistamine medication used to treat or relieve wide range of allergic symptoms such as itchy skin, hives, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, runny nose and skin rash. Claritin contains loratadine as its active component and is available in form of tablets (5 mg), oral suspension (5mg/5ml) and orally-disintegrating tablets (5 mg and 10 mg).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Claritin
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Claritin Action Mechanism
Claritin executes its action by competitively blocking effects of histamine at peripheral histamine H1 receptor sites in body. Thus, Claritin helps in lowering histamine levels in body and indirectly relieves various allergic symptoms caused by histamine levels in blood.
Consult your health care professional as Claritin dosage depends upon your age, severity of clinical condition and any medical history, if present. The usual recommended Claritin dosage in adults is 10 mg tablet per day or 5 mg orally-disintegrating tablets twice a day. While Claritin dosage in children is 5 mg tablet once a day.
Avoid Claritin or consult your doctor if you
- Are allergic to any of its components,
- Have any severe liver or renal complication,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Claritin Side Effects
Common side effects of Claritin include
- Headache, drowsiness or fatigue,
- Dry or irritated mouth and sore throat.
While serious side effects of Claritin include
- Unusual nervousness or restlessness and trouble in breathing,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as hives or itching, skin rash and swelling of lips, face, tongue or throat.