Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic medication used to treat acute maxillary sinusitis, pneumonia, tonsillitis, skin structure infections, acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis and pharyngitis. Clarithromycin is available in form of extended-release tablets, oral suspension and regular tablets.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Clarithromycin
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Clarithromycin Action Mechanism
Clarithromycin executes its action by binding to 50S ribosomal subunit of bacteria that forms a major part of translational process. Hence, Clarithromycin inhibits the peptide translocation and interferes with bacterial protein synthesis preventing bacterial cell growth.
Consult your medical professional before taking Clarithromycin medication as its dosage depends upon your weight, type of infection and the bacteria and also severity of infection. Clarithromycin can be taken at any time of day but usually recommended at same time everyday and can be taken with or without regard to meals.
Do not take Clarithromycin if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or any penicillin antibiotics,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from kidney or liver ailments and arrhythmia.
Clarithromycin Side Effects
Common side effects of Clarithromycin include
- Headache, vomiting or diarrhea and stomach pain,
- Unusual or unpleasant taste in your mouth and tooth discoloration,
- Skin rash or itching and vaginal discharge or itching.
While serious side effects of Clarithromycin include
- Shortness of breath, hearing problem and chest pain,
- Watery or bloody diarrhea and severe skin reaction,
- Severe liver symptoms such as low fever, jaundice, loss of appetite, dark urine and clay colored stools.