Clarinex is an antihistamine medication usually used to treat or relieve hives, seasonal allergy symptoms and allergic nasal conditions such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy and watery eyes. Clarinex contains desloratadine as the active component and is available in form of oral solution (0.5mg/ml), tablets (5 mg) and orally-disintegrating tablets (2.5 mg and 5 mg).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Clarinex
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Clarinex Action Mechanism
A tricyclic antihistamine, Clarinex has a selective and peripheral H1-antagonist activity. Clarinex thus binds to H1 receptor and executes its action, thereby relieving the symptoms caused by histamine.
Consult your medical professional before taking Clarinex as its dosage depends upon severity of your medical condition. The usual recommended dosage of Clarinex in adults is 5 mg tablet or 2 teaspoons of oral solution per day. While prescribed Clarinex dosage in children is 2.5 mg tablet or 1 teaspoon of oral solution per day.
Do not take Clarinex if you
- Suffer from kidney or liver diseases, asthma or phenylketonuria,
- Have any allergies to its active or inactive components or drink alcohol,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding.
Clarinex Side Effects
Common side effects of Clarinex include
- Nausea, diarrhea, dizziness or fatigue,
- Throat discomfort, nosebleeds, dry mouth or muscle pain,
- Indigestion, loss of appetite and trouble sleeping.
While serious side effects of Clarinex include
- Rapid heartbeat, fever or flu symptoms,
- Seizure or convulsions, jaundice or dark urine,
- Serious allergic reactions such as rash, swelling of face/tongue and trouble in breathing.