Cipro is a prescription antibiotic medicine used to treat wide range of bacterial infections such as infections of sinus, lower respiratory tract, bone, joints, abdomen, urinary tract, prostate, urinary bladder (cystitis) and skin. Cipro belongs to fluoroquinolone class of drugs and is available in form of tablets, liquid suspension and intravenous injections.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Cipro
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Cipro Action Mechanism
Cipro works by interfering with bacterial enzymes namely DNA gyrase (a type II topoisomerase) and topoisomerase IV that are necessary for bacterial separation and DNA repair mechanism. As a result, Cipro inhibits bacterial cell division and thereby, inhibits bacterial cell growth.
Consult your medical professional before taking Cipro, as its dosage depends upon your age, clinical condition and medical history, if present. The usual recommended dosage of Cipro is between 250 mg to 750 mg tablets for every 12 hours or between 200 mg to 400 mg for every 8 or 12 hours, if using Cipro intravenous injection.
Do not take Cipro if you
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components,
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Have health complications such as kidney disease, nerve or tendon problems heart ailments, hypokalemia, myasthenia gravis, etc.
Cipro Side Effects
Common side effects of Cipro include
- Insomnia, nausea or vomiting and dizziness or drowsiness,
- Feeling nervous or anxious and blurred vision.
While serious side effects of Cipro include
- Weakness, pounding heartbeats and depression,
- Seizures or convulsions, confusion and hallucinations,
- Vision problems, joint pain and severe skin reaction,
- Dark colored urine and watery or bloody diarrhea.