Celebrex is a pain-reliever medication used to treat pain or inflammation caused by arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, menstrual pain and also to treat hereditary polyps in colon. Celebrex belongs to non steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAIDs) class of drugs and generally available in form of capsules or tablets (50 mg, 100 mg, 200 mg and 400 mg).
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Celebrex
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Celebrex Action Mechanism
Celebrex executes its action through blocking cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme that is responsible for synthesis of prostaglandins and thereby results in lower concentrations of prostaglandins in blood. As a result, Celebrex reduces inflammation and also its accompanying symptoms such as fever, swelling, tenderness and pain.
Consult your medical professional before taking Celebrex dosage, as its dosage depends upon severity of your medical condition, other medications you might be using and clinical history, if present. The usual recommended Celebrex dosage in adults for osteoarthritis is 200 mg per day or 100 mg twice a day. While, dosage of Celebrex in adults for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis is 100 mg - 200 mg taken two times a day.
Do not take Celebrex if you
- Are allergic to any of its components or other NSAIDs medications,
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding, alcoholic or recently under gone surgery,
- Suffer from kidney or liver diseases, hypertension, stomach ulcers or history of stomach complications, bleeding disorders or asthma.
Celebrex Side Effects
Common side effects of Celebrex include
- Headache, diarrhea, dizziness and nervousness,
- Stomach upset, sore throat and mild skin rash.
While serious side effects of Celebrex include
- Shortness of breath, muscle pain or weakness and chest pain,
- Coughing up blood, itching, severe skin reaction and loss of appetite,
- Dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice and numbness.