Casodex is an anti-cancer medicine used to treat advanced metastatic prostate cancer in males. Casodex is generally available in form of tablets for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Casodex
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Casodex Action Mechanism
Casodex acts through binding to androgen receptor and prevents activation as well as subsequent up regulation of androgen responsive genes by androgenic hormones. Thus, Casodex slows down the tumor growth, by blocking the action of male hormones in prostate region of body.
Casodex has a standard dosage pattern irrespective of its severity. The usual recommended dosage of Casodex is 50 mg tablet per day (can be taken either in morning or evening, but usually preferred to be taken at same time). Casodex is prescribed to be taken with a glass of water and with or without regard to meals.
Do not take Casodex if you
- Are allergic to any of its components,
- Are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) or breastfeeding,
- Suffer from serious medical complications such as liver diseases, diabetes, anemia or other blood cell related problems.
Casodex Side Effects
Common side effects of Casodex include
- Diarrhea, nausea and weakness or tiredness,
- Hot flashes and loss of appetite.
While serious side effects of Casodex include
- Shortness of breath, chest pain or severe nausea and vomiting,
- Blood in urine or dark urine and yellowing of eyes or skin,
- Severe allergic manifestations such as skin rash, swelling of face, lips or tongue and itching or hives.