Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic effective against many gram-positive and gram-negative microbial infections such as Escherichia coli or salmonella infection, pneumonia, gonorrhea and infection of ear and bladder. Amoxicillin is available in form of capsules, tablets and in powder form for oral suspension.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Amoxicillin
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Amoxicillin Action Mechanism
Amoxicillin acts by binding to penicillin-binding protein 1A (PBP-1A) present within the bacterial cell wall and inhibits the third stage bacterial cell wall biosynthesis. Amoxicillin prevents peptidoglycan cross-linking and thus, the inability for synthesizing cell wall leads to lyses of bacteria.
Consult your medical professional before taking Amoxicillin as its dosage depends upon your age, clinical condition, severity of disease and medical history. Amoxicillin is usually prescribed to be taken with or without regard to meals.
Do not take Amoxicillin if you
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding,
- Are allergic to any of its components or penicillin antibiotic,
- Suffer from medical complications such as kidney disease or phenylketonuria.
Amoxicillin Side Effects
Common side effects of Amoxicillin include
- Headache, nausea or vomiting,
- Swollen or black tongue and vaginal itching or discharge,
- Stomach pain or stomach cramps.
While serious side effects of Amoxicillin include
- Confusion or weakness, severe tingling or muscle weakness,
- Unusual bleeding from nose, mouth, vagina or rectum
- Rash or itching, joint pain, severe blistering and skin rash.