Amaryl is an anti-diabetic medication used generally to control and treat blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetic patients. Amaryl contains glimepiride as its active ingredient and is usually available in form of tablets (1mg, 2mg and 4mg) for oral administration.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Amaryl
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Amaryl Action Mechanism
The action mechanism of Amaryl in lowering the blood glucose levels is through stimulation of functional pancreatic beta cells to release insulin. Amaryl thus, helps in lowering your glycemic index and maintaining glucose levels within normal levels.
Consult your health care professional before taking Amaryl, as its dosage depends upon your age, other medications you might be using and any clinical history, if present. The usual recommended starting dose of Amaryl in adults is 1 mg to 2 mg per day and usually taken at same time every day. While, the usual maintenance dose of Amaryl is 1 mg to 4 mg per day with maximum dosage not exceeding than 8 mg per day.
Do not take Amaryl if you
- Are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to undergo surgery,
- Are allergic to any of its active or inactive components or posses other allergies,
- Suffer from liver or kidney ailments, adrenal insufficiency or fatigue, pituitary gland problems and glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
Amaryl Side Effects
Common side effects of Amaryl include
- Headache, mild nausea or vomiting and diarrhea,
- Weakness or dizziness and stomach pain,
- Increased sensitivity to sunlight and mild itching or skin rash.
While serious side effects of Amaryl include
- Confusion, hallucinations, seizures and loss of appetite,
- Muscle pain or weakness, troubled breathing and numbness or tingly sensation,
- Dark urine, clay-colored stools and severe skin rash or bruising.