Aciphex is an oral anti-acidity medication used to treat various stomach infections caused by ulcers or certain bacteria, esophageal inflammation , gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD), and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome. Aciphex contains rabeprazole as the active component and is available in form of tablets or delayed release capsules.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Aciphex
- Availability: In Stock
Rx Required : YES
Delivery Time : Average (7-12 Working Days)
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Aciphex Action Mechanism
An antisecretory class of medication (substituted benzimidazole proton-pump inhibitors), Aciphex acts by suppressing gastric acid secretion by inhibiting gastric H+, K+ ATPase present at secretary surface of gastric parietal cell. Acipex thus blocks final step of gastric acid secretion and relieves the pain and symptoms caused by stomach inflammation.
Consult your medical professional before taking Aciphex as its dosage depends on the severity of your clinical condition. Usual recommended dosage of Aciphex for treatment of Duedonal ulcers and symptomatic GERD is 20 mg delayed-release tablet taken daily four weeks. While, Aciphex dosage for healing erosive or ulcerative GERD is one 20 mg delayed-release tablet recommended daily.
Do not take Aciphex if you
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Are allergic to any of its components
- Suffer from health complications such as liver ailments, hypomagnesaemia, etc
Aciphex Side Effects
Common side effects of Aciphex include
- Headache, diarrhea, dizziness
- Nausea or vomiting and stomach upset
- Nervousness and skin rash or itching
While serious side effects of Aciphex include
- Fever or sore throat and trouble in swallowing and breathing
- Tightness in chest and unusual bleeding or bruising
- Yellowing of eyes or skin and severe allergic manifestations